Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Bangkok to Koh Kood..., ways to go ?

Posted by sandyfreckle on 25/9/2017 at 20:11

I'd like to spend around a week on Koh Kut. I already have a bit of info regarding various ways and means but thought I would send out a request to those who've been that way recently...., can anyone offer some suggestions re; ways and means of travelling from Bangkok to Koh Kut..., plus accommodations and places of interest also ?
I plan to go mid October after the completing some dental treatment in Bangkok.

#1 sandyfreckle has been a member since 9/11/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 12
 Send sandyfreckle a private message   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by davelliot on 26/9/2017 at 01:14

The weather might be touch and go in October . You would have to give more info about the type of accommodation you want and your budget. The cheapest area to stay is Klongchao if you stay in guesthouses back from the beach . The best beaches are further south but you can do long day walk to them if the weather is okay. Simply take a bus from Bangkok to Trat , there are passenger boats going to Ko Kood (Kut) from jetty some kilometers out of town.

#2 davelliot has been a member since 6/9/2017. Posts: 16

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by davelliot on 26/9/2017 at 01:28

Picture of Klongchao at Ko Kood -lL2yxaB.jpg

#3 davelliot has been a member since 6/9/2017. Posts: 16

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.