Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Getting Thai tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur

Posted by ambersaffron on 12/5/2018 at 01:23

Hi, I’m going to try to get a Thai tourist visa in KL. I’ve read that you need to provide a copy of onward flight out of Thailand. I do have a flight booked but it’s not until November as I’m going to be traveling overland into Cambodia and Vietnam first. Will this be a problem for the visa? Thanks for any input.

#1 ambersaffron has been a member since 14/6/2011. Posts: 24
 Send ambersaffron a private message 

Posted by amnicoll on 12/5/2018 at 05:02

You may need to explain your plans and if you have visas for either a good idea to have a copy - if worst comes to worst Skyscaner has an excellent feature that allows you to search for the cheapest flights

Enter Thailand in from and clicking on "to" you will see just underneath the box the option of "Everywhere" and then you can look for the cheapest flights to be found by month

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 923
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by wanderer143 on 12/5/2018 at 17:36

IMO, looks like there'll be no issues as long as you have the necessary proof and make sure to explain your itinerary clearly.

#3 wanderer143 has been a member since 2/11/2014. Posts: 112

Posted by ambersaffron on 13/5/2018 at 21:13

Thanks for the info!

#4 ambersaffron has been a member since 14/6/2011. Posts: 24
 Send ambersaffron a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.