Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Islands in Thailand, a definitive guide

Posted by somtam2000 on 27/8/2018 at 02:19 admin

So, David went a bit mad and wrote what I’d say is close to a definitive guide to Thailand’s islands. In this 8,000 word epic, he touches on 109 island in the country.

Yes, you read that right, One Hundred and Nine. Welcome to the Travelfish society of island nerds.

Broken into six regional groups, there should be some new ones here even for the most dedicated Thai island bum. So please take a look, share it with your friends and do post below letting us know how many of these you have been to and which you’ll be hitting next trip.

You can read the full story below:

The definitive guide to Thailand’s islands.

Also, I should say, there are more islands in the country—this is not 100% exhaustive, so come on, do give up your secrets!

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,968
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 27/8/2018 at 22:21 admin

As I mentioned, the list is not exhaustive and have just been passed this web page detailing a whole lot more islands around Chumphon province.

So many islands, so little time!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,968
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.