Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Pattaya to Hua Hin Ferry - anyone used it?

Posted by exacto on 24/7/2019 at 18:16

I recognize that most Travelfish members don't frequent either Pattaya or Hua Hin, but it seems like the new ferry service linking the two places would be a scenic and time-saving way to get from Ko Samet to Prachuap Khiri Khan, for example, without having to slug through Bangkok.
Has anyone used this relatively new service? What did you think? Cheers.

#1 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,789
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Experience the Andaman Sea
Experience the Andaman Sea
Ad Spend 3 days / 2 nights on The Junk
From US$400.

liveaboard.com

Read more

Posted by amnicoll on 26/7/2019 at 11:37

at the risk of being banned for life from the forum have you considered asking on Trip Advisor if no responses here

#2 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 959
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by exacto on 26/7/2019 at 21:38

Your response made me laugh, amnicoll. I've have checked reviews on other platforms, but thought perhaps someone who frequents Travelfish might have an inside scoop from the uniquely Travelfish perspective. If not, no worries, and maybe I'll be the one writing up a review after my next trip in February. Cheers.

#3 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,789
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Posted by amnicoll on 29/7/2019 at 11:26

One of the things I noticed was the timing and it got into Pattaya quite late in the day (18.00) if it was on time and that for me would be a major disadvantage but going the otherway there is time to get on to PKK although I could live with a night in HH if I had to

Enjoy and look forward to report

#4 amnicoll has been a member since 10/1/2005. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 959
 Send amnicoll a private message 

Posted by Lotuseater on 2/11/2019 at 04:06

Met a woman in Hua Hin who had used the Pattaya to Hua Hin ferry and she said it was a very efficient, easy and relatively fast way to get from one to the other.

#5 Lotuseater has been a member since 2/11/2019. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.