Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Alternative health spas for weight GAIN

Posted by insearchofsunrise on 4/4/2008 at 05:09

Hi Everyone,

I've been searching desperately for holistic centers that offer weight GAIN/fitness therapies (anywhere in S.E. Asia) Most of the ones I've come across offer fasting/detox weight loss.

I would REALLY appreciate links to any holistic centers that offer nutritional counseling, cooking classes, weight training, yoga, meditation etc...

#1 insearchofsunrise has been a member since 21/8/2006. Posts: 20
 Send insearchofsunrise a private message 

Posted by khunwilko on 5/4/2008 at 10:52

There's Crazy Dave's in's not holistic but I reckon if you ate his breakfast every day you'd end up a lard-arse in no time!

#2 khunwilko has been a member since 27/1/2007. Posts: 560

Posted by sirhalberd on 6/4/2008 at 11:38

Lots of "all you can eat" breakfast and dinner buffets in Pattaya too! Lek Hotel, Apex Hotel and the Diana Inn are three that come to mind.

For around 110 baht you can eat a breakfast buffet meal until you explode! Besides the normal regular breakfast items, there are pastries, milk, potatoes, probably beef, chicken, fish and pork portions too! Lots of rice, fruit, juice, even spaghetti sometimes!

You could even return for the "all you can eat" supper buffet and eat and eat, etc.

You can take cooking classes in Chiang Mai if you want. You can also take massage classes too!

When you get older it is much easier to put the weight on without any effort at all!

Good luck!

#3 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295
 Send sirhalberd a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.