Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Natural Resort, Ko Phi Phi Don

Posted by dande on 27/5/2008 at 18:46

We are planning a holiday in Thailand for early next year and have already chosen accommodation in two locations.

We'd also like to visit Ko Phi Phi Don and the website for Natural Resort looks good - and so does the price. BUT, there are mixed reviews from several Forums - from the sublime to the downright disgusting!

Has anyone stayed there recenltly? We're looking for a quiet location, simple clean rooms with private bathroom and good snorkelling.

Any recent information will be helpful. Thanks.

#1 dande has been a member since 7/2/2008. Posts: 4

Posted by Layabout on 12/6/2008 at 20:39

We stayed at Natural Resort in 2003 for 4 days and thought it was fantastic. Its right out of the way, the only way there is by boat. The accomodation is separate bungalows, basic but clean & comfortable with own bathroom. The food at the restaurant was great and we couldn't fault it. As for the snorkelling we hired one of the locals of the beach and he took us to all of his spots, not the ones the tourists see and we didn't want to get out of the water. Hope this helps.

#2 Layabout has been a member since 17/3/2008. Posts: 27

Posted by darrenh on 13/6/2008 at 04:12

i stayed at phi phi relax resort last march and thought it was one of the most amazing places I've ever stayed in. it consists of about 15 beach huts on a beach about 150 meters long. the food was the best and most consistent i had in thailand and its so relaxing. it has all of what natural resort has and i couldn't recommend it any more. its really picture perfect and cost only €200 for 5 nights. we traveled most of the phi phi coast line and saw all the resorts and phi phi relax beach resort definitely looked the best.

#3 darrenh has been a member since 8/11/2007. Posts: 14
 Send darrenh a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.