Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

travel buddies

Posted by BigEHead on 10/6/2008 at 21:28

hey guys, it's last minute but i just booked my ticket to bangkok. i'm planning on hitting siem reap, phenom penh, ho chi minh city, hanoi....and maybe a few more. is anyone interested in these places? if i have time, i want to go to a couple of other spots. i'm going to be there for about 3 weeks.

thanks,
jake

#1 BigEHead has been a member since 10/6/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by tezza on 14/6/2008 at 11:34

Jake, even if you get no takers before-trip, it is dead easy to hook up with someone along the way for all or part of your trip.
I usually travel solo, but often end up with a partner or in a group.

#2 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,345
 Website 

Posted by barrylad66 on 3/7/2008 at 07:29

hey jake
sabai dee mai?

will be leaving for bkk in 3 weeks and will be going to all the places that you state
will also be going solo(best way)
if you want to drop me A line feel free
(barrylad6612@yahoo.com)
regards adrian

#3 barrylad66 has been a member since 9/3/2008. Posts: 44

Posted by smartso on 3/7/2008 at 22:25

It is super easy to meet people while traveling. Really almost anyone is up to having a conversation and it is pretty damn easy to spot fellow travelers. This is especially easy if you are taking a bus as you have nothing else to do for many of the hours but to talk fellow travelers. If, as I suspect due to time, you are flying then just start chatting with people you meet at guest houses and you should be fine. :)

#4 smartso has been a member since 11/4/2008. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.