Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Snowboard Bag at BK airport !!

Posted by wallas on 15/8/2008 at 04:41

I'm travelling to Thailand on my way to Japan to snowboard for 3/4 months.

My question is does anybody know if i can leave my snowboard bag at the left luggage in Bangkok airport for the two weeks i will be spending in Thailand over New Year ? I know they have a left luggage service but i'm wondering if they will take something as big as my snowboard bag. Is it safe to leave your luggage there ?

My first post, so be kind please.

Oopps i've just noticed it's actually my third post.

Cheers Chris.

#1 wallas has been a member since 15/8/2008. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 8

Posted by somtam2000 on 15/8/2008 at 06:50 admin

hi Chris,

Yes, you'll be able to store a snowboard there. I've seen surfboards in there, so can't imagine a snowboard would be any different.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,565
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by sirhalberd on 16/8/2008 at 09:50

You shouldn't have a problem with them keeping it for you. Here is a link for that service. http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/taxonomy/term/4
They do charge 100 baht per day.

There are some hotels that will store your gear for free - they do expect you to return and book another night with them.

Good luck.

#3 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295

Posted by wallas on 4/9/2008 at 16:41

Thanks for the replies.

I just need to workout my plans for stay now.

Shall i stay in BK for New Year and then head to a beach resort, or just hit a beach straight away ?

Ummmmmm i think i'll be posting some more questions soon.

Cheers

#4 wallas has been a member since 15/8/2008. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.