Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Travel agents Chiang Mai

Posted by jerim on 25/9/2008 at 20:40

Is it straight forward booking internal flights for Laos/ Vietnam through a travel agent in CM? I've tried Lao airlines site, but got no where, same with vietnam airlines.

#1 jerim has been a member since 24/9/2008. Posts: 1

Posted by apsetours on 28/9/2008 at 16:10

yes pretty straigt forward indeed, if you would take more than 3 flights within the region then check out this discovery airpass , though you don't need to fly with bangkok air but still eligible to use for lao airlines and siemreap airways(own by bangkok air) don't forget to stop by our office APSE (Asia Pacific Student Entreprise)TRAVEL ON 120 CHAROENPRATHET RD,NEAR THE NIGHT BAZAAR CHIANG MAI a newly open travel agent and the founder of Chiang Mai Visitor Centre -a 24 hrs run help point for tourist affiliated with CM University (expect opening 1st Nov)... good luck and look foward to welcome you to Thailand's rose of the north.

#2 apsetours has been a member since 1/9/2008. Posts: 7

Posted by sirhalberd on 28/9/2008 at 20:40

I have booked flights with Lao Airlines after I was in Laos with a days notice. I was in Vientiane at that time and flew to Luang Prabang one time and to Phonsavanh for the Plain de Jars another time.

I have purchased flights in Chiang Mai to get me to other countries without any problems. Because I had the time I got my local flights after I arrived at the second country. Up to you.

#3 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295
 Send sirhalberd a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.