Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Massage Schools in Chiang Mai

Posted by DannyJ on 3/1/2009 at 01:45

Hi All,

Quick ?, has anyone been to the TCM Thai Masssage School of Chiang Mai? If so any thoughts would be much appreciated. I'm thinking of doing their Levels 1,2,3 in January. Or any other schools anyone would recommend?

Cheers, thanks heaps.

#1 DannyJ has been a member since 5/10/2005. Posts: 36

Posted by JuliaChen on 4/5/2012 at 10:46

I first tried ITM and was greatly dissapointed. About 15 people group and to much blah blah less practice.
I did also one week at the old medicine hospital. Group was about 9 people payed 6000 baht. Better them ITM I must say. And they give legitimate certificate. But the place I really enjoyed and learned was with the Art of Massage independent teachers ( It was the best cause the lesson was private and absolutely practical plus it coated nothing compared to the previous 2. About 450baht for 4h of private lesson with superior feedback. It was the most effective techniques ever. And no theories. Only constant practice with the teacher. If you really wanna learn try the small places better. Enjoy dude.

P.S. TMC has good reputation but still large groups.

#2 JuliaChen has been a member since 4/5/2012. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.