Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Rawai or Nai Harn area cheap accomodation

Posted by pilinka on 13/2/2009 at 15:19

Are there any thatch bungalows left in Phuket ??
Also, does anyone know the name and the rates for the place between the Yatch Club and Ao Sane?
i am looking for a place to rent for about two weeks, and it seems like hardly anything is left of the old Phuket that i knew in the eighties and nineties. i would really rather stay in a bungalow than have to resort to - well - a resort style room.
i was also really hoping that i could find something in the 200 Baht range...which looks like wishful thinking at this point.

#1 pilinka has been a member since 9/2/2009. Posts: 7

Posted by somtam2000 on 14/2/2009 at 07:30 admin

Think your best bet would be Ya Nui Beach - else the place you mention between Yacht club and Ao Sane is here

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by pilinka on 14/2/2009 at 16:07

Thanks Somtam, but the place i am thinking of is not Ao Sane Bungalows - it is before you come down the hill into the bay - Somewhere on the hill above (i think) The Yatch Club. Also not Jungle Beach Resort - if that is still there...lol

#3 pilinka has been a member since 9/2/2009. Posts: 7

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.