Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

uthai thani

Posted by redrob on 12/4/2009 at 18:25

hi everyone, has anyone been to amphoe lan sak in uthai thani? i'm trying to find out if there is any accomodation in lan sak rather than having to stay in uthai thani which is about 58 kms away.

#1 redrob has been a member since 14/1/2009. Posts: 5

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/4/2009 at 09:35 admin

Yes, Lan Sak does have accommodation -- basic, but when I was last there (admittedly around 10 years ago) there was a "Bungalow Hotel". To find it, walk through the market, turn left in front of the supermarket and take the first right. When you see the malaria clinic on the right, take the laneway opposite and you'll see an English sign reading "Bungalow". As that was a decade ago, there could well be a 3 star hotel there now! Report back on how you fare...

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,576
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by redrob on 13/4/2009 at 15:35

excellent! thanks somtam! i'm surprised anyone has been there, its not really a tourist place.

#3 redrob has been a member since 14/1/2009. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.