Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

anyone going to thailand in july to mid aug- need travel companion!!!

Posted by anand26 on 1/6/2009 at 18:53

hi guys & gals
i'm 26/m.i heading to thailand in july to mid aug. if anyone walk around same time just give a shout for catch up sometime for fun,adventure,drinks,dance,evenings or chat or keep in touch whatever it is!!!
trust me guys all ur search ends with me...

anand XXX

#1 anand26 has been a member since 1/6/2009. Location: India. Posts: 1

Posted by sirhalberd on 3/6/2009 at 10:40

The Suk 11 Hostel gets a lot of single women in all ages. Located close to the Nana Skytrain stop. Restaurants, travel agencies for tours, bars, street vendors and malls are within an easy walk.

You can sign up for a tour from a travel agency. The tours are usually in 9 or 10 passenger vans. I have often been on these vans with single travelers. You can ask the travel agency you get the tour from if there are any single passengers. You meet and greet people for 8 to 12 hours while you tour with them.

Good luck.

#2 sirhalberd has been a member since 30/12/2007. Posts: 295
 Send sirhalberd a private message 

Posted by asifpatel on 13/4/2013 at 12:17

I am planning to visit Thailand in mid July or august for 15 days, i am travelling alone so looking for few travel buddies to join me, plan is to form a group of 4 to 5 people, it would be fun in a group rather then travelling alone.

My dates are flexible and i have not booked anything yet, I am still in the process of doing some research on what all places to visit so if any one has a plan that would be great.

I have lots of travel experience visiting diversified places in India, i can easily jell-up with different cultures and get adjusted to different food easily.

My plan is not to book any hotels in advance and have a luxurious holiday, Instead I prefer to explore each place, get the best bargains, try local food, Travel by bus or train and get first hand experience of true Thailand and learn about local people and culture and would also love to try some adventure if possible

So if any one looking for adventure filled roller-coaster kind of travel experience then drop me a mail.

I have worked out the budget for 15 days and it would be roughly around

10000 TBH to 12000 TBH or

$ 350 USD to $ 400 USD

I am waiting for few like minded people to join me before i finalize the dates.

#3 asifpatel has been a member since 13/4/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by michelled on 9/6/2013 at 03:55

Hey, I am a 21 year old female and travelling to Thailand on the 1st July for a month, looking for some travel companions :)

#4 michelled has been a member since 9/6/2013. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.