Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Antique Shopping Bangkok

Posted by Cian on 3/7/2009 at 14:52

I have heard that the River City Complex near the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel is a good place to buy antiques in Bangkok. However I am specifically looking for antique jewelry (a ring) and was wondering if someone could confirm that jewelry is available in this place? If not then would be grateful for a recommendation.

#1 Cian has been a member since 23/5/2009. Posts: 7

Posted by tibetanempress on 14/6/2010 at 19:58

My husband and I are Canadian. We have been living and travelling in China for almost five years. We love to go to local markets when we travel. I love the smells, the energy, and the excitement of everyone rushing around selling their amazing goods. After being in Asia for as few months we both fell in love with the Tibetan jewelry. We have now started as website selling our favourite handmade Tibetan silver jewelry, called Tibetan Empress.
We hand pick each piece from local markets or from the craftsmen themselves. All of the pieces are made with Tibetan silver and many have atones such as turquoise, coral, tigers eye, agate and jade. Please take as look for yourself We hope you love this jewelry as much as we do.

#2 tibetanempress has been a member since 14/6/2010. Posts: 8

Posted by khunwilko on 16/6/2010 at 11:50

#3 khunwilko has been a member since 27/1/2007. Posts: 560

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.