Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Help! - Koh Phangan Accommodation Full Moon Party

Posted by KatieI on 15/7/2009 at 23:11

My boyfriend and I are heading to Koh Phangan late November. Ideally we were looking at staying for 5 nights to be there for the 2nd Dec Full Moon Party.
We're really struggling finding accom.
We're not too fussed on location - something with a nice beach, don't mind if it's a ride away from the party and looking to spend around 1200-1300THB per night.
Every place we've found suitable is booked out, shut down or has a 7 night minimum.

Any help with recommendations would be greatly appreciated :)

#1 KatieI has been a member since 2/7/2009. Posts: 4

Posted by BruceMoon on 16/7/2009 at 07:51

Katie

Go look at post #7 at:

https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailand/6210_ko-pha-ngan-nye-2009-2010-full-moon-party

Cheers

#2 BruceMoon has been a member since 27/12/2008. Location: Australia. Posts: 1,941

Posted by tezza on 16/7/2009 at 08:13

Google for Than Sadet - that is the website for Mai Pen Rai on Hat Sadet mid way up the east coast of PHangan - I'm sure the website mentions there is a longtail goes down to Hat Rin on party nights - conversely you could catch the regular Thong Nai Pan to Samui ferry (it calls in at Hat Sadet) to Hat Rin on the day of the party and catch it back the day after the party - that would mean you spend a bit more than two half days in Hat Rin, but the beaches are okay - particularly if you take the short walk to Leela Beach, the town is interesting.

#3 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,339
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.