Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

bus from sungai kolok

Posted by locatellisilvi on 7/9/2009 at 14:10

We are going to spend a few days in the Perhentians asnd want to get from there to Krabi . I know i have to go to Sungai Kolok but i dont know how to get from here to Krabi. Does anybody know how long it takes. Means of transport? Buses minivans etc? And the times they leave. Can I make it from the Perhenthiens to Krabi in 1 day? Any help is appreciated.

#1 locatellisilvi has been a member since 7/9/2009. Posts: 1

Posted by sayadian on 7/9/2009 at 22:47

Try this link

#2 sayadian has been a member since 15/1/2008. Posts: 1,557
 Send sayadian a private message 

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/9/2009 at 08:36 admin

Easiest is minibus from Sungai Kolok to Hat Yai (leaves from spots all over town, closest is a 5 minute walk from the border roughly every hour and take 3.5-4 hours) then bus (or minibus if you prefer - 5 hours for bus, a bit less by minibus) from there to Krabi.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,652
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.