Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Newbie in Thailand, Itinerary advice appreciated

Posted by thejcw on 22/10/2009 at 09:14

Hi, my wife and I are 3 weeks away from our trip to Thailand/Cambodia. We have 20 days and would like to dived that between both countries. We plan to spend 3 days in Bangkok, one day in Ayutthaya - then North to Chiang Mai (overnight train) for 3 days ... At this point is where I need the most help. I can't seem to find any information on getting from Chiang Mai to Aranyaprathet (for the crossing to Cambodia) I heard at one point there is a bus running from CM to A is that true? would I need to take another sleeper train back to Bangkok? afterword the plan is to spend 3 days at Angkor Wat, -days in Phnom Pehn and hopefully a nice end with some good beaches, then back to Phnom Pehn to fly out.

Advice on the bus would be much appreciated as well as any information on a great trusted drive I can contact and hire for these destinations....of course so is general information.
I look forward to hearing from all of you

#1 thejcw has been a member since 21/10/2009. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.