Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Where to buy Teva sandals / other good makes in Thailand / Bangkok

Posted by Jleef on 21/1/2010 at 15:07

I bought my Tevas online at home and having worn them for a week, I think they're a little too big and they're causing me discomfort. Where's the best place to go, possibly in Bangkok, to get another pair? I don't want to go buying a fake set from a market that are likely to fall apart in a few weeks...

#1 Jleef has been a member since 6/7/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 36
 Website 

Posted by Dutchgirl on 22/1/2010 at 03:57

I'm looking for Teva's myself, they're sooo expensive here. If someone knows where to buy them cheap in Chiang Mai, please tell me.

Jamie, what a great site you have, I just love your style! And your pics are marvellous! You bet I'll keep on reading your adventures. Except for about 4 weeks in February, because then I'll be in Thailand myself. Have fun!

#2 Dutchgirl has been a member since 20/12/2009. Location: Netherlands. Posts: 52

Posted by Jleef on 22/1/2010 at 22:05

Thank you! It's always good to know that other people like to read my stuff now and then, and if it proves to be helpful at all than even better =)

#3 Jleef has been a member since 6/7/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 36
 Website 

Posted by Captain_Bob on 29/1/2010 at 12:01

Dutchgirl
The place to find Teva's in Chiang Mai is "Sport World" on the 3rd level of the Kad Suan Kaew (Central) shopping center. Not a huge selection but the best chance of finding them.

#4 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,918

Posted by Dutchgirl on 30/1/2010 at 19:14

Thank you Captain Bob! I'm in CM next week,so I'll check this place out.

#5 Dutchgirl has been a member since 20/12/2009. Location: Netherlands. Posts: 52

Posted by EditorDan on 5/1/2012 at 11:18

how about in or around Bangkok? I have a pair of Tevas I got in Hawaii last month and now I'm staying in Bangkok indefinately and find myself needing one or more additional pairs. I went to The Mall Ngam Wong Wan today and they never heard of them.

#6 EditorDan has been a member since 5/1/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.