Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Best places for me near Trang/Krabi

Posted by ceedee1 on 1/2/2010 at 06:44

going on what ive written in this thread which islands in the trang/krabi area would best suit me?

https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailand/9332_3-weeks-in-april---itinerary---help-advice--wanted-please-

#1 ceedee1 has been a member since 20/1/2010. Posts: 59

Posted by ceedee1 on 7/2/2010 at 00:33

c'mon surely somebody must have something to add please?

i get a feelin nobody wants to help me :-/

#2 ceedee1 has been a member since 20/1/2010. Posts: 59

Posted by Starsie on 6/3/2010 at 18:00

Had a fantastic time on Koh Lanta.

Going into green season the prices are fantastic. If you check out Banana Garden it is owned by a lovely lady named Annie.
The place has a great reputation for cleanliness and good prices, free wifi etc. We loved Koh Lanta, hope you do too.

Ao nang is good too, but can be pricey.

#3 Starsie has been a member since 6/3/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by ceedee1 on 6/3/2010 at 18:41

thanks starsie.

i visited koh lanta last mid-april staying on long beach (pra ae) at the lanta palm beach resort,couldnt complain about a single thing,accommodation top class,staff top class and a lovely uncrowded beach ideal for swimming at all tides...and sunshine everyday.

5 days of bliss :)

#4 ceedee1 has been a member since 20/1/2010. Posts: 59

Posted by Starsie on 6/3/2010 at 19:03

Glad to be of a little help

We were on Lanta for 2 weeks in October last year. We were sad to come home.

Organising 6 months away at the moment. trying to find stuff to do cheaply with 2 teenage children.
Will be a challenge.

You have a wonderful holiday :-)

#5 Starsie has been a member since 6/3/2010. Posts: 2

Posted by ceedee1 on 6/3/2010 at 20:12

cheers starsie :)

same to you,good luck keeping your couple of teenage kids happy for 6 months,sounds like hard work..i dont envy that part (as im a lone traveller) but i do envy your 6 months travelling!

i work full time and am only allowed a mximum of 2-03 weeks off at a time each year :(

oh well i always try to make the most of it and see new things,meet new people and visit new places ;)

chohkdee

#6 ceedee1 has been a member since 20/1/2010. Posts: 59

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.