Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Exchanging Euro Money To Thai Baht,

Posted by borgy on 1/2/2010 at 19:26

Is it a possible to exhange EURO cash money in Thailand to Thai Baht? Is it a common practice? I know one can easily do this if you bring US dollars but I'd prefer to take some Euro Cash money instead considering I come from a Euro-zone country. And if this is possible, from where you can exchange the Euro money to Thai Baht?from certain banks only or you can say every bank can do this? Obviously, my primary source for Thai Baht will not be foriegn money as cash but rather withdrawals by means of credit cards from ATMs. Finally, do you have any tips in general for withdrawing money from ATMs as regards safety and getting the best rate possible? Is there any bank which has the best rates? and do you consider exchanging money at the airport either through the counters or via the ATMS as being competitive as regards rates?thanks :-)

#1 borgy has been a member since 27/1/2010. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.