Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Last Paradise Guesthouse and Bar Ya Nui Phuket guest review

Posted by Dollyache on 11/2/2011 at 15:39

This Guesthouse hasn't made an appearance on the site yet but I would recommend it massively. Ya Nui is one of the last non tourist ridden places in Phuket. It is between Nai Harn and Rawai and has a small but beautiful beach that is excellent for snorkelling. We stumbled across Last Paradise on the hunt for somewhere to stay. It is literally 3minutes walk from the beach and 15minutes walk from Rawai beach and harbour which provides many restaurants and bars.

They provides a clean spacious room with a fan and a mosquito net firmly pinned across the window and the owners are the friendliest and most helpful we've come across. There all communal bathrooms which are kept clean by the lovely thai girls and also have hot showers, i guarantee you will not find anywhere cheaper or even near this price that includes hot water.. bliss! We really see this as our home away from home. Rooms are from 400Bhat getting one night free if you stay for a week. There is also a bar attached which provides some amazing food and the cheapest drinks we've seen so far.

Me and my husband just love it here and thoroughly recommend it to backpackers old and young alike and really think you should include this place on your website.

#1 Dollyache has been a member since 11/2/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.