Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Getting to Koh Chang from Suvarnabhumi

Posted by SwissTraveller on 27/1/2012 at 07:41

I'm arriving at BKK' Suvarnabhumi Airport at 8.40a.m. Now my question is: What's the best option to get to Koh Chang?
I know there are Bangkok Airways flight to Trat, but I didn't want to book it yet, because there's never a guarantee that I'll arrive on time and thus I'd miss the flight. I might book one once I'm at Suvarnabhumi.
I also know that there are plenty of options from Bangkok Downtown but I really don't wanna go there first.
So are there also Shuttle buses directly from Suvarnabhumi to the island? And if so, is there a timtable? How long will they take to get there?
Thanks for any replies.

#1 SwissTraveller has been a member since 4/1/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by CocoDeeBo on 1/2/2012 at 02:18

Hi take a look at our travel essentials page for getting to Koh Chang. You should be able to make the 10:20am bus.
Colin at Coco Dee Bo, Koh Chang

#2 CocoDeeBo has been a member since 7/9/2007. Location: Thailand. Posts: 11

Posted by mila_agnieszka on 1/2/2012 at 07:27

Hi, I have all transport schedules from the Bangkok;s airport on: and also train schedules from the city centre, on the right side of the webpage

Take care hope it will help you

#3 mila_agnieszka has been a member since 30/12/2011. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.