Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

koh mak-another island lost

Posted by wolfman on 24/3/2007 at 17:38

although k. m. is not a first-choice island (sandflies,gusty winds,beaches on the average) i was a regular; i liked this simple ,not so touristy place. but last season it happened: investors and developpers were showing up and things changed. as tilapa mentioned lazy days is sold and will turn into an upmarker resort. in between t.k. hut and baan k.m.such a thing already exists. next to ao khao the former runners of fantasia-this was aplace to be in the good times-are building a daring resort too. in the middle of the island some investors chopped a huge piece of jungle and started to build concrete villas for sale and time sharing, the place is called "feelgood". in january i had my last time on k.m. never before i´ve seen so many tourists and day-trippers. this is the way it is. there we go!

#1 wolfman has been a member since 31/5/2006. Posts: 80

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.