Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Massage courses. Art of Massage School and my amazing private course

Posted by JuliaChen on 4/5/2012 at 11:31

For anyone that really wants to learn the purely practical aspect of Thai massage I have nothing else to propose then the independent teachers network at . For me it was a revelation cause i could really understand what is thai massage. The lesson was private so I had excellent constant feedback and practice. Alltogether I took 2 days of classes about 3-4h each and cost me altogether 850 baht which was amazing for me as a budget traveller. My teacher Ms Wanna was a wonderful person but the most amazing thing was that the lesson was adapted to my own needs. For example I wanted to learn massage for Lower back so we focused on that. I ve done lessons in big schools and there was always a strict routine and about 10-15 people groups that made it very difficult to I tegrate the knowledge. But with the private lesson was so much different. Plus it was cheaper then any group lesson I searched. I still can believe there are people out there who don't care about profit. Thanks again for the wonderful wonderful experience and I hope we meet again one day.

#1 JuliaChen has been a member since 4/5/2012. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.