Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Viang Yonok is heaven in Chiang Rai

Posted by karenr on 15/9/2007 at 15:59

Viang Yonok is peaceful, clean and beautiful. I just spent a weekend there with my husband and 4 other friends. We wanted to stay there forever. Like everything at Viang Yonok, the pool is clean,cool and faces the Chiang Sean lake. Each bungalow is like a 5 star hotel room with new air conditioners and views to the lake. The restaurant will cater to your every request. Ian and Vassana run the place like a bed and breakfast. They took care of us like family, even taking us to a silk farm one afternoon. Their prices are EXTREMELY REASONABLE. Go to the website and talk to Ian or Vassana (she speaks perfect English too). It will be one of the nicest places you will ever go.

#1 karenr has been a member since 15/9/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by c_ellis_d on 25/8/2010 at 00:32

Hi All,

My girlfriend and I stayed there just a few days ago and I was going to write a review but couldn't find it listed in Travelfish. Because the original review is a bit outdated; I'll just confirm that Viang Yonok is still as lovely, the owners and staff just as friendly as described in the original post. Definitely worth a visit.

#2 c_ellis_d has been a member since 5/6/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.