EAST ASIAN ROAD & BAN NAA COTTAGES
Address: 176 M. 7 Ban Samut • T. Samut • A. Prasat • J. Surin 32140 (Thailand)
Telephone & Fax: +66 (0) 44 712 186
Mobile phones: +66 (0) 879 030 820 or: +66 (0) 892 866 127
Description: East Asian Road suggests that you discover the I-San (pronunced "E-Sahrn") region of Thailand and its Khmer provinces near the Cambodian border. With us, you will spend an amazing stay in an authentic Thai village located in the middle of ricefields, practise numerous sports and cultural activities and visit extraordinary sites (see our "Programs" and "Gallery" sections on our website).
For your lodging, Ban Naa Cottages (our resort in Ban Samut, in the Surin province) constitutes a quiet and peaceful accommodation, located in a vast tropical garden, with wooden or brick and mortar bungalows (all of them are air-conditioned), in addition to a bar and a small restaurant.
Each bungalow has approximately 30 m2 of livable surface with all modern comfort. They are small well-furnished houses, with a roomy and functional bathroom (with hot water), and equipped with a refrigerator, air conditioning, a television set with a multimedia reader (DVD, audio CD, MP3, etc).
- Tours and visits of the main ancient Khmer sites in Thailand (Angkorian era): several circuits are proposed and you can also or compose your own personalised program of visits and activities "à la carte" (at your choice)
At Ban Naa Cottages (our resort):
- Bar and restaurant (servicing dishes cooked in the ancestral Khmer manner)
- Internet satellite access 24 hours a day
- Thai traditional massage, aromatherapy, reflexology...
- Local cuisine courses (Thai, Khmer, Lao cuisines...)
- Initiation to the Thai language
- Translation services
- Elephant rental with its kornack (mahout)
- Bowling pitch with night lighting (for the fanatics of the petanque game)
- Taxi service at Ban Naa Cottages to all destinations (in minibus or cross-country vehicle)
- Motorcycle rental (125 cm3)
- Mountain bike rental
Note: Transportation from and to the railway or bus station in Surin or the bus station in Prasat is assured (free of charge for our customers) by East Asian Road. The bungalows are cleaned daily. The towels, bathrobes and slippers are replaced everyday. Each Sunday, a petanque contest is organised with the participation of the villagers (except during the period of work in the rice fields) and if the weather allows it...
#1 Jarawee has been a member since 20/9/2007. Posts: 3