Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand additions forum

Elle's Guesthouse in That Phanom, Nakhon Phanom

Posted by ellemayu on 17/11/2008 at 16:22

Elle’s Guesthouse
Address : 83/23 Moo11 Phanompanarak Road.
That Phanom, That Phanom District
Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand 48110
Tel. (081) 592 7443
Email : elle_mayu@yahoo.com
Description : Elle’s Guesthouse is a wooden guesthouse in That Phanom District,
Nakhon Phanom Province in northeast Thailand.
We have 4 simple fan-cooled rooms with share bathroom. You can walk about five minutes to Khong River and about ten minutes to That Phanom Temple.
The owner is thai who can speak English .
Room rates
Single share bathroom with fan 120B
Double share bathroom with fan 150B

#1 ellemayu has been a member since 17/11/2008. Posts: 2

Posted by ellemayu on 18/11/2008 at 10:44

If you would like to have more information or see pictures please e-mail or call me.
Tel. (66) 81 592 7443

#2 ellemayu has been a member since 17/11/2008. Posts: 2

Posted by exacto on 15/1/2010 at 19:35

This place is closed too, or perhaps never even opened. When I sent an email to Elle asking about the guesthouse, this was the response I got:

Hello,

I am Elle. I really appreciate that you are interested in my guesthouse. and I apologise that I did not reply your e-mail immediately. Because now I stop running the business and I have been to Australia for studying. I will go back home in a few more years. I am so sorry that I could not service you at the moment and hopefully you will enjoy your trip.

Thank you very much.

Take care.

Elle.

#3 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,659
 Where has exacto been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.