Photo: Paper all the way.

Books forum

Honeymoon with My Brother - Good travel read

Posted by exacto on 30/6/2009 at 02:07

Here's a recommend for a good travel book and fun read called Honeymoon with My Brother . It's about a 30-something guy who has a major life-changing event and winds up spending the better part of two years travelling the globe, including a good stint in SEA. Lots of fun stories and great insights about where and why we travel.

Anyone else have suggestions for books to read while travelling? Cheers.

#1 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,651
 Where has exacto been? 

Posted by exacto on 1/7/2009 at 22:53

Here's another suggestion for a fun yet substantive travel read. It's called Holy Cow: An Indian Adventure. Written by Australian Sarah MacDonald (no relation I'm pretty sure ;-), it chronicles her time in Indian by exploring the many and varied religions on the sub-continent. Well written and insightful.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,651
 Where has exacto been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.