Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

arriving in bangkok 4th may

Posted by colo32 on 3/4/2010 at 16:51

hey all, have finally decided to do the travelling thing! i will be arriving in bangkok on 4th may with the intention of travelling around thailand, laos, cambodia and vietnam for 4 months then flying to aus in september, i have no set plans just hopefully will just go with the flow and see what happens! would be great to here from anyone who has similar intentions, maybe meet up in bangkok for a beer or 2! wil prob stay around kao san road,
btw im a 32 from near birmingham, UK, work as a physiotherapist and have a year off work - happy days!
my email is

#1 colo32 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by onewayticket on 5/4/2010 at 03:28

Hi Lee,

I arrive in Bangkok on the 5th of may and was planning on 6 months in SE Asia as I have 6 months off work. But if things are going well after a couple of months, I plan to apply for a years work/travel visa for OZ and stay out for longer. Be good to meet for a few beers in Bangkok and compare plans!

#2 onewayticket has been a member since 14/3/2010. Posts: 9

Posted by colo32 on 5/4/2010 at 16:36

sounds good mate, have not sorted any accomodation/hostel out yet as will prob book online to have at least the first night sorted!prob be around koa san road, what about u? email me be good to arrange a beer in bangkok, dont worry im not hitting on u!

#3 colo32 has been a member since 2/4/2010. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.