Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

24 year old female looking for someone to pick up a tour with in Cambodia/Vietnam early to mid-July

Posted by MRod on 5/5/2010 at 23:02

Hi Everyone,

Like many of you, I had planned a trip with a friend who has had to unexpectedly shorten our travel leg together.

I'm set to be in Thailand until the beginning of July, and then was hoping to do a whirlwind taste-test of Cambodia/Vietnam.

Because I don't have too much time, I was hoping to do a packaged tour. There are a ton of tours out there, but its SO much cheaper to book a pair than as a single.

I will be meeting up with a friend in Shanghai on July 17th for the World Expo, if you're interested in that too!

If you're interested, I can pass on links to some of the tours I've been looking at!

Thanks,

Melanie

#1 MRod has been a member since 5/5/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by samsie23 on 6/5/2010 at 20:28

Hi Melanie,

I'm Peter and I would definately be interested, and will be in Bangkok around the same time although I haven't booked yet. I would like to include Laos as well as Cambodia and Vietnam in my travels. How long were you looking to travel for?

If you want to drop me an e-mail its samsie23@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks,

Peter

#2 samsie23 has been a member since 23/4/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 7
 Send samsie23 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.