Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

2 Irish girls in SE Asia Summer 2010

Posted by kazmurph88 on 11/5/2010 at 01:24

Hey Guys,
Two of us headin off 2 south east asia in June for a 6 week adventure. Flying into Bangkok and hoping 2 get to the Islands for full moon etc but hoping to see a bit of Cambodia/Vietnam or Laos? Any reccommendations on which is best in terms of funds and time needed!?? Any one else gona be around then as there is only 2 of us going??
Thanks a million! :)

#1 kazmurph88 has been a member since 11/5/2010. Posts: 6

Posted by bdobbs86 on 10/6/2010 at 02:53

I will be in Phuget on June 13th. Planning on going to the full moon festival as well and then all across Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. Would love to hook up with you guys. 23 year old male form Los Angeles.

email is and fbook is Bonner Dobbs at Biola University.

#2 bdobbs86 has been a member since 10/6/2010. Posts: 15

Posted by duanea on 11/6/2010 at 21:00

I am flying to Bangkok on 18th June (also from Ireland) with my boyfriend. We're doing pretty much the same trip - heading to Koh Tao, then Koh Phagnan for full moon and then on to Cambodia and Vietnam. We're going for 5 weeks so have even less time than you! Going to try fit as much as possible in though!!

#3 duanea has been a member since 2/5/2010. Posts: 4

Posted by Lizz66 on 15/6/2010 at 13:46

Hi I just arrived in battambang cambodia today. Will be making my way to siem reap in 2 days? From there planning on doing phnom penh and a week around the beaches. If anyone will be there around this time, please drop me an email at

#4 Lizz66 has been a member since 12/4/2010. Posts: 9

Posted by Lynn2306 on 30/6/2010 at 19:22

Posted from within Vietnam.

hey im Lynn from Vietnam
i have to work so i can't come with u guys at this time, but if u come to saigon aka Ho chi minh city, email to me, i'll show u a around the city
my email is or u can add my facebook via this email. if u need any help feel free to ask, i'll try my best to help u
have a safe trip anyone

#5 Lynn2306 has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Lynn2306 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.