Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo travel in SE Asia June - August

Posted by mckayb on 11/5/2010 at 07:13

I'm a 21 year old Canadian guy backpacking throughout SE Asia from June 10 to August 31. My plan is to spend the first 2 weeks in Thailand from Bangkok then heading north eventually crossing into Laos for a month. Then south through Laos into Cambodia for about 4 weeks. Finally heading back to Thailand for the last 2 weeks down south for the full moon party on August 25. If anyone is wanting to meet up for a while I wouldn't mind that, but regardless it should be a wicked trip!!! My itinerary is not set in stone and I am open minded and willing to go with the flow! You can reach me at sensfan15@hotmail.com

happy travelling everyone :)

Ben

#1 mckayb has been a member since 4/2/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 23
 Send mckayb a private message 

Posted by Lizz66 on 15/6/2010 at 13:49

Hi I just arrived in battambang cambodia today. Will be making my way to siem reap in 2 days? From there planning on doing phnom penh and a week around the beaches. If anyone will be there around this time, please drop me an email at lizz66@aol.com

#2 Lizz66 has been a member since 12/4/2010. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.