Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Solo traveller starting june 7th

Posted by brokestock on 12/5/2010 at 08:50

Hey guys, solo traveller over here. Starting out in the Philippines. First time backpacking and doing it alone. If anyone is gonna be out there starting june 7th feel free t ocontact me...thanks guy

#1 brokestock has been a member since 8/5/2010. Posts: 12
 Send brokestock a private message 

Posted by bdobbs86 on 10/6/2010 at 07:31

Hey,

I think I've emailed you and what not. I've been all over these boards today after my other travel buddy bailed on me. I'll be in Thailand starting June 14th and would love to get together. Just say the word and we'll make it happen. bdobbs86@gmail.com is the email if you don't have it already and you can fbook me too. Bonner Dobbs at Biola University.

#2 bdobbs86 has been a member since 10/6/2010. Posts: 15

Posted by bdobbs86 on 10/6/2010 at 07:31

Hey,

I think I've emailed you and what not. I've been all over these boards today after my other travel buddy bailed on me. I'll be in Thailand starting June 14th and would love to get together. Just say the word and we'll make it happen. bdobbs86@gmail.com is the email if you don't have it already and you can fbook me too. Bonner Dobbs at Biola University.

#3 bdobbs86 has been a member since 10/6/2010. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.