Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travel companion December 2010 Cambodia and Vietnam

Posted by sophina10 on 21/5/2010 at 12:51

I'm a 23 year old Australian female, looking at going to Vietnam/Cambodia for about a month to celebrate graduating from uni finally. Have looked at tours but most of them don't cover all the places I'm interested in/stop at a lot i'm not too keen on.

Would like to go to Angkor temples, Sihanoukville possibly, also visit Phnom Tamao wildlife sanctuary....In Vietnam, I'm hoping to go to Mekong Delta, Dalat, Cuc Phuong National Park, Halong Bay, Sapa. Would also really like to visit Chiang Mai but not sure what the Thailand situation will be like then.

If anyone's going to those areas around December, let me know!

#1 sophina10 has been a member since 21/5/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by cyberdog on 18/8/2010 at 17:40

Hi, I am a frequent traveller; likes to travel around different country and taste a scoop of peoples life. I like to know new friends from different country to share different experiences and culture.
I am a very outgoing person, I can get to know people very fast and become good friends with them.
I would like to look for some travel companion travelling to S.E.A countries. I am from Malaysia, and work in Cambodia for 7 years, I've got a transport to move around in Cambodia. I hope to know new friends in Cambodia, and hope that can be their country one day.

#2 cyberdog has been a member since 18/8/2010. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 1
 Send cyberdog a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.