Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

19 year old looking for travel buddy for SE asia!

Posted by scl on 4/6/2010 at 08:12

hello! I am a 19 year old Canadian girl who is planing to go to South east asia in July. i'm currently in Darwin, Australia, and I'd love to meet other people who are planning to leave around the same time!
If you're in darwin, send me an email and we can go out for a coffee or a drink!
Talk to you soon!

Samantha

#1 scl has been a member since 10/2/2010. Posts: 10

Posted by mckayb on 4/6/2010 at 12:47

hey buddy I'm also from Canada (21/m)...im heading to SE Asia next week and not coming home until end of August. I'll be in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia...if you happen to be in the same area this summer we can meet up. You can reach me at sensfan15@hotmail.com

good luck!

#2 mckayb has been a member since 4/2/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 23

Posted by samsie23 on 4/6/2010 at 17:35

https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/travelcompanions/9431_solo-trip-thailand-malaysia--july-sept--2010-need-company/

If you follow this link there is about 9 or 10 of us travelling through Thailand at the same time. If you leave your e-mail address you can be added to the e-mail group that we have started.

#3 samsie23 has been a member since 23/4/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 7

Posted by bdobbs86 on 10/6/2010 at 07:34

I think I've emailed sensfan. I'll be in Phuget on the 14th and leaving August 15. Let me know if you guys want to get together. I would love to. 23 yo male from Los Angeles.

#4 bdobbs86 has been a member since 10/6/2010. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.