Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

At a loose end in SE Asia 26 July - 6 Aug!

Posted by ljdj on 20/6/2010 at 16:37

I am a 26 y.o student nurse from the UK who likes to make the most of the long summer holidays! I've travelled a lot in SE Asia, spending a year in Aus/Nz/Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia/Cambodia/Borneo etc in 2007; I spent summer 2008 in India; and last year spent summer in SE Asia again mainly in Vietnam and Thailand. This year i'm in the area from 9 July - 24 Aug. First two weeks with my boyfriend and last two with my friend who is flying out. This leaves me with a bit in the middle where I will be on my own! I don't mind this, in fact I think it would be quite nice! But it's also quite nice to share experiences with people and travelling solo can work out expensive!

I will be in Phuket on 26 July, having waved my boyfriend off on a plane back to Jakarta! I also need to be in Kuala Lumpur on 6 Aug to meet my friend. I have a few ideas of how I could spend my time but one place I have never been is Laos and I would love to go! I'm very flexible and love meeting new people. I want to enjoy my hols so if anyone is in the area (SE Asia that is!) at that time and wouldn't mind a companion or addition to their group then please get in touch and see if we can work something out!

I like photography, beaches, the odd drink ;), chatting, lazing about, good food, seeing new things, 7/11!, and having fun!

Hope to hear from someone!

facebook: laura jane delivett

#1 ljdj has been a member since 20/6/2010. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.