Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Guy traveling SEA (Nov. to Apr.) Wants to randomly encounter familiar faces...

Posted by 0theories on 21/6/2010 at 05:58

Hi guys, I'll be traveling around SEA for the winter and would love to meet up with people along the way for some adventures. I love traveling solo as it presents many opportunities to experience things often less available to travelers with full-time buddies. I also noticed that I tend to meet a lot more people when traveling solo. I see a lot of people on here will be doing a trip similar to my own and it would be sweet to get to know some of those who'll be around when I am. I'm into the outdoors mostly so would like to go on treks, climb some mountains and see lots of nature. I am equally comfortable out in the wilds, in urban settings, sketchy situations and at parties so am basically up for anything. I'm laid back and don't loose my cool easily. I'm 35, Russian and currently live in the USA. I usually hang out with people younger than me as most people my age are sadly settled down to mundane lives by now :)

#1 0theories has been a member since 21/6/2010. Location: United States. Posts: 29
 Send 0theories a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.