Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

South East Asia Jan/Feb 2011

Posted by sawersy on 30/6/2010 at 14:58

Looking for a travel companion to travel through Thailand, Camabodia, Vietnam, and Laos in the months of January/Febuary 2011. Am open to any suggestions also!!

#1 sawersy has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by Barracuda on 13/7/2010 at 21:20

Hi,

When you actually plan to travel to these countries?
Do you have any plan?
By the way im from Malaysia.

Cheers

#2 Barracuda has been a member since 30/5/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Barracuda a private message 

Posted by kyawsoewin007 on 16/7/2010 at 11:25

hi,
If you have a chance for Burma or Myanmar, You are welcome!

#3 kyawsoewin007 has been a member since 13/7/2010. Posts: 9

Posted by savorygal on 16/7/2010 at 23:04

I am a solo traveler & will be heading to Hanoi, Vietnam in jan 2011. I plan to travel down the coast, then over to cambodia & up to laos via bangkok chiang mai. I need to be back in bangkok the 2nd week of march. If you are interested send me a note & we can talk about the possibility of joining up.

#4 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 168
 Send savorygal a private message   Website 

Posted by sawersy on 17/7/2010 at 11:57

savourygal what is your facebook name or email address?

#5 sawersy has been a member since 30/6/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by savorygal on 18/7/2010 at 23:18

@sawersy
I can be reached at savorygal@hotmail.com

#6 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 168
 Send savorygal a private message   Website 

Posted by AllyBrighton on 29/8/2010 at 15:54

HI,

I am heading to Hanoi around 25th January, my plan is to spend a couple of nights in Halong Bay and then travel down to HCMC stopping off at various places along the way, I want to head to Cambodia (possibly along the mekong) around 9th February, I was originally travelling with my partner but things have changed - ie we have split up :)

Let me know

Ally

#7 AllyBrighton has been a member since 28/4/2010. Posts: 9
 Send AllyBrighton a private message 

Posted by almostcool on 30/8/2010 at 02:40

sawersy,

I've been planning to go to Thai, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia in January/February 2011 too. Still working on itinerary since going to those places in 1+ month is a rush. May i know ur itinerary? I'd like to share my itinerary and possibly find way if we could team up. Thanks.

#8 almostcool has been a member since 29/8/2010. Posts: 7

Posted by twiggie_toni on 1/9/2010 at 17:24

Hi,

Im also travelling around those places when you guys are - and i am also a solo femal traveller!

Going to the Full Moon Party with some friends for New Years Eve, Then im planning to go to Laos to do some tubing for a week or 2 and then i need to make my way to Hanoi for 6th Feb as i have booked onto a group tour around Vietnam for a month as i was alone i thought it would be best to do with a group booking?

After Vietnam im heading to Australia for 3 months then onto Fiji!

If this fits in with anyones plans let me know :)
Im from the UK....

#9 twiggie_toni has been a member since 1/9/2010. Posts: 3

Posted by dipesh16 on 20/9/2010 at 22:24

Hi All,

I am 24yr old male travelling to Vietnam in February. Will be arriving to Hanoi on the 11th feb and hoping to meet fellow back packers who want to work down to the south. I am planning to stay at the
www.hanoibackpackershostel.com/ for the first few days as I have had good feedback on this place. Then going on to the Halong Bay tour.

I have started planning my trip although I have time on my hands for now.

If anyone is interested in joining or meeting up let me know.

You can contact through face book by searching for "Dipesh Patalia" (Am the only one....lol)

Regards,

Dipesh

#10 dipesh16 has been a member since 20/9/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5
 Send dipesh16 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.