Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

RTW trip, start mid sep 2010, lengh 12-24 months

Posted by buczyna32 on 1/7/2010 at 02:04

Hi Everybody !

I am looking for travel companion for RTW trip starting in sept 2010.
I am planning to start from India and spend there about 1-2 months, then move over to Nepal for 1-2 months as well.
Places I want to visit in India : Sikkim, Kerala, Goa, Kashmir, Ladakh, although I am flexible and dont mind to go somewhere else.
In Nepal I want to do trekking around Annapurna Circuit and Everest Base Camp. The best would be to go there in mid of Oct to end of Nov as it is the best weather.
After Nepal I want to fly to SE Asia ( Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Malysia)and hang around there for couple of months. I expect that it will happen some time in december.I will probabely take flight from India to Bangkok.
I have been in Asia before so I have an idea what to expect.
After Asia I would like to go to Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, NZ then fly to South America.

Total lengh of this trip 1-2 years. Daily Budget : 15 - 40 $

Few words about me : 32 female, living in London at the moment, I am from Poland.
Interests : people, socializing, music, photography.

I am open for the new ideas and I dont really have a fixed plan fot this trip, so if you are also looking for a companion let me know and we can plan it together.

#1 buczyna32 has been a member since 29/6/2010. Location: Poland. Posts: 1
 Send buczyna32 a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.