Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Travelling solo from the 30 of july to the 28 of august

Posted by medinet on 24/7/2010 at 00:49

Hello guys/girls my name is Daniel, Im a venezualan really excited about finally getting to thailand.

Im arriving in BKK on july 30th. and leaving to phi phi until august 6th, then going to chiang mai on the very 6th, and from there to laos and find my way down to bangkok around the 20th to finish in koh samui or koh pagang for some days of relax!

I have been in almost all america and europa, but this is my first time into Asia. Im been living the most part of my life in Barcelona, Spain, then spent some time in London and now installed in Paris. Im really keen to travel a lot this summer! but i know travelling with partners is always more funny.

If anybody is going to be around those dates, please let me know and we can plan something together!

#1 medinet has been a member since 24/7/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by jc112095 on 15/6/2012 at 18:32

Im heading to bangkok around the same time and also hoping to go down south to the islands( havent decided which one yet) and then head up to chaing mai around the 6/7/8 August!

maybe see you out there!

#2 jc112095 has been a member since 15/6/2012. Posts: 3
 Send jc112095 a private message 

Posted by MT_Travels on 17/7/2012 at 22:24

Hola Daniel, mi nombre es Marybell, tengo 23 anos, soy Mexican pero vivo en Estados Unidos. Me encuetro en Bangkok este verano haciendo una practica, y pienso viajar del 10 de agosto al 26. Vi que tu tambien estaras viajando. Pasame los dias que piensas viajar y a donde, a un no he comprado vuelos, por lo tanto cuento con mas flexibilidad, pero me gustaria ir a Vietnam, Malasia, Indonesia, Filipinas, Cambodia, y si tengo tiempo Singapore! obviamente ya que no tengo mucho tiempo tal vez tendre que conformare con solo 3 o 4 paises. Mandame un correo electronico a

Que tengas buen dia!

#3 MT_Travels has been a member since 17/7/2012. Posts: 11

Posted by Sima87 on 24/7/2012 at 22:28

Hi Daniel

I'm also a solo traveller and arriving into Bangkok on 29 July. My plan is to spend some time in Bangkok, then Chiang Mai and go on to Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia.

I'm also a solo traveller and really looking forward to meeting new people! It'd be really great to meet new people - so if you're about - let me know / send me an e-mail on

Sima (24-f-uk)

#4 Sima87 has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 8
 Send Sima87 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.