Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

21 female Brit Bangkok 3rd October

Posted by sonja_21 on 18/9/2010 at 17:39

Hi.

I am a 21 year old female from England arriving in Bangkok on Oct 3rd. I hope to travel round Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos for 7 weeks but if I meet people going elsewhere then I'm game to change my 'plan' (I haven't really got one!).

Anyone else looking for buddies even if just for that first week or something?!

#1 sonja_21 has been a member since 15/9/2010. Posts: 3
 Send sonja_21 a private message 

Posted by amaie on 20/9/2010 at 22:43

if you have time to travel in Bangkok, I'm here and plan to go to laos on the mid of Oct too. I'm thai/W/20

see you! ^^
amaie_bz@hotmail.com

#2 amaie has been a member since 20/9/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by Cabawe on 21/9/2010 at 04:45

Hi,

35 male South of England

I'm meeting up with a guy from London on the 1st of October, we're heading down to Koh Tao for a weeks diving and from there we're free, we're thinking of also going to over to Cambodia or we may just end up doing Thailand for a month, who knows we also have nothing set in stone, I'm don't recall weather it was this site or another site we met up on.

You can find me / us on facebook via tcabawe@matiatours.com and he'll be on my friends list as Jason Roach.

Feel free to join us, the more the merrier.

Taz

#3 Cabawe has been a member since 11/8/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Cabawe a private message 

Posted by Cabawe on 21/9/2010 at 04:49

Just caught on to the spelling and grammar mistakes, weather was meant to be whether.

#4 Cabawe has been a member since 11/8/2010. Posts: 18
 Send Cabawe a private message 

Posted by kello75 on 24/9/2010 at 09:12

Hi Sonja,

Im Irish 31 and travelling around Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos too untill dec 22nd. Starting Oct 8 in Phuket and leaving Ho Chi min dec so might meet up along the way!

Killian

#5 kello75 has been a member since 16/2/2010. Location: Ireland. Posts: 7
 Send kello75 a private message 

Posted by sammymac69 on 24/9/2010 at 09:28

Hey, im in the same boat, i get into Bangkok on 27th. I have a thread on this too.

Get me on Facebook - Sam McCallum ( im looking miserable at T in the Park Music Festival) surrounded by tents and wearing a red jacket.

Add me, and id be happy to hook up with you. I fly from Heathrow this Sunday and im planning on doing a similar route to you. :-)

Add me and we'll take it from there.

#6 sammymac69 has been a member since 9/9/2010. Posts: 5

Posted by VonWOOTER on 30/9/2010 at 23:57

Samezies. I land in BKK on the 5th of October. Though you will have no problem meeting people you can snoop me on facebook if you want...

send me a private msg if you're curious and I'll forward my info.

Either way have a great trip! I can hardy wait!

Matt

#7 VonWOOTER has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 6
 Send VonWOOTER a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.