Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Thailand Islands Jan 2011 - solo female traveller

Posted by Zahin on 28/10/2010 at 14:14

Hey, I'm a 22yr female living in Sydney and I'm heading to Thailand in a few weeks to do my medical elective and then probably doing an Intrepid tour or something for a week or 2 but afterward I really want to check out some of the islands (prob Jan 10 to 20), particularly some of the smaller/less known ones (plus full moon party too if possible?) - anyways I don't have any set plans yet and I've never travelled to Thailand before so I would love some company if anyone's keen!

z

#1 Zahin has been a member since 28/10/2010. Posts: 2
 Send Zahin a private message 

Posted by underwater on 3/11/2010 at 17:57

Hey Z,
Im doing a similar thing, in China at the mo, heading to Thailand mid Nov,
have done the islands a few times, awesome times!
pm me if you wana have a chat ,
29m nz

#2 underwater has been a member since 3/11/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by Zahin on 7/11/2010 at 16:53

Hey Underwater - so I'm thinking I might get a flight down from Bangkok to Krabi and then see how I go from there. I've been trying to organise so many other things for my trip that this part has been somewhat neglected. Anyways I would love to find out more about where you're headed and which islands you've been to already. I would pm you but not sure how to... so email me? zahin.h@gmail.com

#3 Zahin has been a member since 28/10/2010. Posts: 2
 Send Zahin a private message 

Posted by sophierose87 on 14/11/2010 at 18:09

Hi

I'm a 23 yo female from Melbourne. Am in Vietnam until the 19th Jan, then heading to Thailand hopefully to Koh Tao to do a diving course, then fly home from Phuket on the 31st.

Message me if that might be around the same dates as you

Cheers

Sophie

#4 sophierose87 has been a member since 11/6/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.