Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

traveling jan \'11- nov. \'11

Posted by aliceinnyc on 3/11/2010 at 11:29

arriving in bangkok in early january- staying through november, open to anything and everything. someone want to plan an adventure together.
i am 30 from new york (USA) and open to most things.

#1 aliceinnyc has been a member since 3/11/2010. Posts: 9
 Send aliceinnyc a private message 

Posted by beatgirl98 on 19/11/2010 at 15:11

Wow! That's a long time - sounds really exciting! I am currently in Siem Reap volunteering and finish in mid December. I'd like to travel to the jungles in Cambodia before leaving (maybe 2 weeks), before heading to Vietnam for 3 weeks- 4 weeks for cities, mountains and the coast, then Laos for 3-4 weeks and Thailand for a month, then Malaysia and Singapore before heading home via Japan or China. Does that fit in with your plans? If so - lets chat, I'd like to meet up with someone perhaps to make things a bit cheaper and a bit more fun especially tubing in Laos and Halong Bay.

I'm a 30 y.o. female from the UK - best wishes, anna x

#2 beatgirl98 has been a member since 19/11/2010. Posts: 9
 Send beatgirl98 a private message 

Posted by yipe on 24/11/2010 at 10:41

I'll be done with a couple-day Siem Reap photography stint mid Decemberish and I'm planning on trekking through Cambodia before a month in Laos or Vietnam in January then Thailand in February. My plans overlap a bit with both of yours!

#3 yipe has been a member since 2/9/2010. Location: United States. Posts: 7
 Send yipe a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.