Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26 yr, male, looking for travel buddy to Thailand, Laos, and maybe Cambodia Jan 2011

Posted by nucklehead84 on 10/11/2010 at 11:18

Yo,

I'm flying into Bangkok on Dec.31. Checking out Sukhothai then looking to head up into northern thailand, maybe do some trekking, ziplining, or check out the elephant conservation park. Then heading into Laos for a while from Huay Xai and hopefully until Don Det. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to check out the temples before catching some sun back along the Andaman Coast. I realize it's pretty crazy to blaze through in a month, but that's all i got haha. I'm pretty laid-back, easygoing, not much of a partyer, but enjoy a drink here and there. I'm into the budget aspect of travel, that being cheap, delicious eats and slumming it. Just looking for a nice, chill, memorable experience in awesome weather before I have to work. If anyone's in the area around that time, just drop me a line.

Cheers from Canada,
Ray

#1 nucklehead84 has been a member since 10/11/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by MADMAC on 12/11/2010 at 23:57

Ray
Were I you, I would lone wolf it. That way you don't have to compromise on when to go where or do what.

I also would not worry about whether or not you get everything done. Take your time, move on to the next destination when the last one becomes boring or you' ve had your fill. That way you can enjoy the experience and not just tick off blocks on a check list.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.