Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

travel buddy from Chiang Mai to Laos last week of january

Posted by savorygal on 10/1/2011 at 17:04

I am a solo female traveler in her 40's looking for a companion to make the journey from Chiang Mai to Laos (Luang Prabang) via the slow boat. I was planning on spending a day in Chiang Rai before heading to the border. Dates are fairly flexible but can't leave sooner than jan 24 & no later than the 27th.
Anyone interested in making the journey & possibly traveling together into LP?
suzanne

#1 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 166
 Website 

Posted by neosho on 10/1/2011 at 18:56

Hey Suzanne, I will be in Chiang Mai from the 21st through the 27th. Entertaning my sister for 3 weeks. I'm not interested in the slow boat but would be willing to buy you a drink. Been there and done that. I remember you when you straighted us all out when Cranky Carrot had a motorcycle accident. There will be me , the wife and sister if your interested.

#2 neosho has been a member since 13/8/2008. Posts: 386

Posted by savorygal on 10/1/2011 at 22:30

would love to... thanks so much. CC sent me photos of his leg: all better now. I am volunteering at the elephant nature park until the 23rd, but PM or email me at savorygal@hotmail.com & i would love to meet up.

#3 savorygal has been a member since 16/7/2010. Posts: 166
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.