Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

26 year old male solo traveler:1/29/2011- April/May/June???

Posted by bradencobb on 11/1/2011 at 20:29

Hey Fellow Travelers,

I'm gonna be doing some traveling in SE Asia for a few weeks, possibly months. My very rough schedule is this: Be in Vietnam 1/29 - 2/25, Cambodia 2/26 - 3/21, Laos 3/22 - 4/15 and finishing up in Thailand after that for who knows how long. My plans are pretty flexible, so if yours' are similar maybe we can do some traveling together. I'm an easy going person and I am looking forward to seeing new exciting things and having some adventures. I'm finishing up my teaching contract in South Korea 1/19 and gonna be in Boracay for 10 days after that. Meeting some friends in Vietnam 2/4, but they head back home 2/14 at which time I will continue on solo. So, if you think your plans are similar lets grab a drink somewhere along the way and do some exploring! Let the good times roll!

#1 bradencobb has been a member since 11/1/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by lily19 on 15/5/2013 at 09:30

:)

#2 lily19 has been a member since 13/5/2013. Posts: 14
 Send lily19 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.