Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Companions for Bali&Gili Islands May 2011

Posted by Nicol on 14/1/2011 at 01:21

Girls

If anyone is travelling to Bali from the beginning of May for 3 weeks and would like a fellow female traveller for company please get in touch.

I will have done a 40 day around Cambodia, Vietnam prior to this so plan on doing a bit more relaxing than touring but also want to see the sites. I plan on spending a couple of weeks in the Gili islands and then head back to main land Bali to check out Ubud etc.

Please get in touch if these sounds like your type of trip. Im a very laid back 32 year old looking for some beautiful beaches and a bit of night life for fun.

Nicol

#1 Nicol has been a member since 31/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 10

Posted by sammargherita on 17/4/2011 at 08:53

Hey Nicol,

Please send me your itinerary. I'm gonna be in Bali at the second week of May for 3 weeks, I'm also gonna be in Gili, last week of May.

#2 sammargherita has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by Nicol on 28/4/2011 at 21:42

Hi Sam

I head of to the Gilis pretty much at the beginning of May and head back to Bali for the last week in May so I think we may cross paths unfortunately unless your plans are loose?

Let me know if not and I'll seed you and email.

#3 Nicol has been a member since 31/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 10

Posted by sammargherita on 28/4/2011 at 22:46

yes, please! you can send me a private message here. I'm gonna be in Bali until the first week of June though.

#4 sammargherita has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by Nicol on 30/4/2011 at 11:06

Hi

Sorry I am struggling to figure out how you send a private message, I got as far as the message page but it does not give me the option to compose a message. Would you mind sending me a message or let me know your email address. Im a bit wary about putting all the details of my trip on the forum page.

Thanks

#5 Nicol has been a member since 31/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 10

Posted by sammargherita on 30/4/2011 at 17:52

https://www.travelfish.org/board/post/aboutus/10489_private-messaging-on-travelfish

#6 sammargherita has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 5

Posted by Nicol on 30/4/2011 at 22:55

Hi

Thanks for the tip. I have activated my private messaging but you need to activate your messaging before I can send you a message.

#7 Nicol has been a member since 31/10/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.