Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

27 y/o female heading from Northern Thailand thru Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Southern Thailand

Posted by starseed on 4/3/2011 at 15:27

Hi all,

I am a 27 y/o American female and will be in Chiang Mai for a couple of weeks in mid-March and from there will be traveling on solo to a couple of other spots in northern Thailand, then over through Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, and then down to the Thai beaches. Looking to do it in about 3 months-ish, so just looking for anyone who may want to meet up for any part of the trip. Cheers!

Alyssa

#1 starseed has been a member since 15/2/2011. Posts: 4
 Send starseed a private message 

Posted by greektraveller on 4/3/2011 at 18:32

Hi there...I am 27 greek male from london...Will be in thai and the other countries after 3rd of april:) maybe we can meet up at some spots. drop me a msg if you want. im gonna go thailand - laos - cambodia - vietnam then back to the thai islands

#2 greektraveller has been a member since 24/1/2011. Posts: 44

Posted by ryder80 on 4/3/2011 at 21:55

hi, i'll probably be starting my journey in early april to thailand, hear that's a water festival (once a year), and like to experience the full moon party as well...

after that, like to explore and wander off to other countries as well.

#3 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Posted by starseed on 5/3/2011 at 10:05

Hey guys,

I will be in Chiang Mai until around the 20th, but will probably be hanging around the north for a bit before heading over to Laos, so send a message when you get to Thailand and we can see if we'll be in the same area!

Alyssa

#4 starseed has been a member since 15/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by keltielarter on 5/3/2011 at 21:32

Hi Alyssa, I'm currently in Koh Phangam and planing to head to Bangkok around the 8th or 9th, then up North to Chian Mai, into Laos and down through Cambodia. I might visit some more islands at the end if I have time. I'd love to meet up, so send me a message if you're game! SEA is a lot more fun (and affordable) with a buddy or two!

Keltie

p.s. I'm a 32 year old woman, super fun, from BC in Canada.

#5 keltielarter has been a member since 5/3/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by starseed on 6/3/2011 at 17:23

Hey Keltie, we should definitely meet up, when will you be hitting Chiang Mai, you think? I can't figure out how to send messages here, but you can email me at alyssachirlin@hotmail.com.

Alyssa

#6 starseed has been a member since 15/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by starseed on 6/3/2011 at 17:23

Hey Keltie, we should definitely meet up, when will you be hitting Chiang Mai, you think? I can't figure out how to send messages here, but you can email me at alyssachirlin@hotmail.com.

Alyssa

#7 starseed has been a member since 15/2/2011. Posts: 4

Posted by bw107 on 15/3/2011 at 00:52

Hey everyone! My name is Burton I just turned 30/m and live in Las Vegas, NV. I will be flying into BKK on April 12th SOLO and would love to meet and travel with some other people. I don't really have any plans or routes mapped out so I would be down for whatever and just plan on going with the flow. Please e-mail me if you would like to meet up around this time. Also if you have facebook please add me as a friend my user name is (Burton Wheeler)-Las Vegas, NV USA or e-mail me at thaiburt@hotmail.com

One Love,
Burton

#8 bw107 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 13
 Send bw107 a private message   Website 

Posted by ChelseaP on 24/4/2011 at 08:57

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey all,
Hows the travel going? Am heading to Cambodia solo next week and would be awesome to meet up with u along the way if you're still about. Am currently in Vietnam on way to Hoi An so let me know if you're still about and wanna meet up for a sneaky bevvy and some travels!!

Chelsea

#9 ChelseaP has been a member since 12/4/2011. Posts: 13
 Send ChelseaP a private message 

Posted by bw107 on 24/4/2011 at 13:10

if anyone fancies a travel buddy please call my thai number (American Solo Traveler) 0800142829

#10 bw107 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 13

Posted by bw107 on 25/4/2011 at 10:48

@ ChelseaP hey I am planning on doing both not sure when thou are u heading back to BKK anytime soon? I don't see how to send u a private mesg. please e-mail me at the e-mail address I set up for this trip its (thaiburt@hotmail(dot)com) or add me as a friend on facebook and mesg me there my user name is (Burton Wheeler) las Vegas, NV I have a yellow shirt in pic and standing in front of funny sign. Hope to hear back from u soon.

Burton

#11 bw107 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.