Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Northern/Southern Thailand Mid March to Mid April

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 6/3/2011 at 02:11

Hey travel fishies

Ry, 27 from Toronto. Travelling to Northern Thailand to sharpen my Muay Thai for a few weeks, then heading to the south to do some rock climbing. All adventurers welcome!

Also looking into the open water certification on Ko Tao. Lemme know if you'd be interested.

Happy and Safe Travels!
RY

#1 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11
 Send RyMuayThaiGuy a private message   Website 

Posted by ryder80 on 6/3/2011 at 03:26

Hey Ry,

nice to meet a fellow Torontonian on here, i'm residing in the north york area, how about yourself.

any-ways, guess from your post, your only in SE asia for 1 month, and your probably leaving soon too, next week or so...

i'm also interested in the open water cert. in ko tao, and any other adventures... but if your only there till mid april, kind of a conflict there, but any plans to check out water festival/full moon party, depending on your time-limit.

edwin

#2 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 7/3/2011 at 05:18

Hey edwin,

i'm from the weston/401 area. where are you?
I leave next sunday for 5 weeks. Are you there now?

#3 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11

Posted by ryder80 on 7/3/2011 at 07:22

hi,

i'm still in Toronto as of now, yonge/sheppard area...

just waiting for a call from relatives in HK to decide if I should go back before the end of march, if that's the case, will head-off to HK 1st then to SE asia early april and go from there...

#4 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Posted by RyMuayThaiGuy on 8/3/2011 at 01:04

Very cool,

Drop me a line when you make it to Thailand. I'll be in Chiang Mai/Lampang until late March, then probably making my way south.

#5 RyMuayThaiGuy has been a member since 28/2/2011. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.