Photo: There is nothing wrong with imaginary friends.

Companions forum

Buddy for Laos April 11 - April 17

Posted by lana555 on 2/4/2011 at 16:00

Hi!

I will be traveling in Malaysia and Singapore around one month, part of the trip with some friends, some of the time solo, nothing planned yet and very flexible but I really, really want to go to Laos as well in mid april, anyone interested? Im 27, currently in Hong Kong. Please let me know!

Lana

#1 lana555 has been a member since 2/4/2011. Posts: 5
 Send lana555 a private message 

Posted by ryder80 on 2/4/2011 at 17:52

Hi Lana,

i'll be in HK as well, leaving toronto morning of april 5th, be in HK for several days, then off to thailand for the water festival and full moon party i hope, 1st timer there, meet up with others from here too... have you experienced those yourself...?

your itinerary's similar to mine, but different time schedules...

Edwin

#2 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Posted by lana555 on 2/4/2011 at 18:23

hi!
i ve been to thailand twice already soooo, im not sure.. i mean i might but i would rather do laos, everyone says laos is better:) think about it :) i ll be in hk till 9th of april so let me know when ur here

#3 lana555 has been a member since 2/4/2011. Posts: 5
 Send lana555 a private message 

Posted by ryder80 on 2/4/2011 at 21:20

hey Lana,

my flight will be about 15 hours, plus time zone difference, = so be there eventually...lol...

i have just about 4 months, back home august 1st. and will be visiting every-where possible... by chance have you heard of the "gibbon experience" in Laos, i was recently reffered to it, looks like an incrdible experience to part take in... check it out on youtube, great feed-back and looks like alot of fun as well...

my e-mail/face book is ipsofactoo@hotmail.com

edwin

#4 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.